Women of every culture and society are facing the dilemma of identity. Traditional views of what it means to be a woman and changing cultural and marital roles are causing women conflict in their relationships with men. Women are under tremendous stress as they struggle to discover who they are and what role they are to play today—in the family, the community, and the world. In this expanded edition of Understanding the Purpose and Power of Women, now with helpful study questions following each chapter, best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines societies’ attitudes toward women and addresses vital issues such as:
- Are women and men equal?
- How is a woman unique from a man?
- What does the Bible really teach about women?
- Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
- What are the purpose and design of the woman?
- Should women be in leadership?
- What is a woman’s basic communication style?
- What are a woman’s emotional and sexual needs?
- What is a woman’s potential?
To live successfully in the world, women need a new awareness of who they are and new skills to meet today’s challenges. Whether you are a woman or a man, married or single, this book will help you to understand the woman as she was meant to be.